Guy4game Reviews

Online magazine for the Guy4game news&reviews. Specially offer the coupons and discount.Enjoy your game and save money at guy4gameguy4gameguy4game.blogspot.com.



Thursday, March 8, 2012

Is Cheaprs2gold A Safe Site? Is It Cheap RS2 Gold Seller?

Is Cheaprs2gold a safe and cheap seller?Is Cheaprs2gold a reliable company to buy from? Is Cheaprs2gold best place to buy runescape gold?
Best Answer:I have bought from Cheaprs2gold.com. but it is really a terrible thing, they are very slow, i got my runescape gold 3 days later, not OK. if you want to buy runescape gold. i'd like to recommend to you this 1,which my friends recommend to me.http://www.guy4game.com/runescape-2/rs2-gold/?aid=1899honest speaking, it is best service i have used.I've bought from it many times. I've probably spent around $700-$800 USD. Bought a few accounts and several amounts of gold and i'm about to buy some more from guy4game. They're amazing and extremely trust worthy.U can order 10m to experience it.Playing runescape alotHope i'v helped, best of luck!

1 comment:

  1. i love guy4game and its the only site that i trust thx guy4game for all ur help ^^

    ReplyDelete