Guy4game Reviews

Online magazine for the Guy4game news&reviews. Specially offer the coupons and discount.Enjoy your game and save money at guy4gameguy4gameguy4game.blogspot.com.



Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Is It Good to Buy WOW Items from Buyboe.com or Guy4game.com? Which one is better?

Question: Is It Good to Buy WOW Items from Buyboe.com or Guy4game.com? Which one is better?


OMG,I have bought from Buyboe.com. but it is really a terrible thing, they are very slow, i got my wow gold 3 days later, if you want to buy wow items. i'd like to recommend to you a good site which my friends recommend to me.











My friends recommend me a trusted place.Then we together bought wow gold and items many years there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It's totally safe. Furthermore, I'm satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner! I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try. maybe just 30k gold.


Guy4Game is a good place to buy wow boe items, they always send my boe gear about 2 hours or less.


Hope i'v helped, best of luck!

about Buy Boe Items----->>> click here

12 comments:

  1. haha~Just bought some items from them, was damn fast (got it in under 2hours). Great looking site, cheap prices,thx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been waiting for Living Ember*10 , I bought it from Guy4game, I got it in 2 hours, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good service, good price for BOE items and so fast delivery; besides, the agent was nice and friendly, and the voice on the phone was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I am satisfied with your answer! Thank you! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been waiting for Theresa's Booklight, I bought it from guy4game, I got it in 2 hours, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha-ha, I have the same question. Thanks for your answer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried buying boe items from Guy4game and I have received my order in time. I am not sure if I was just lucky but it looks like these guys are coming around again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest for my toon, it is faster than in game A.H. I bought wow gold and trade skills package from it. they did done a good job. lol, i love my mounts from it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have used these guys a couple times and both times the order was completed satisfactorily.Today I recieve a call 15mins before my delivery, and 30mins after the time I specified I recieved the gold in full.
    5 stars. guy4game is a good place to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bought a couple of 378 boe items from guy4game.
    Delivery time was good , no issues at all.
    I think that this is one of the best site to buy boe items from.
    You wont regret it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great site. Only problem? I have to decide what to buy. I want it all! Bought from them many times, no problems at all

    awesome site. took about 30 mins to get my Lava Bolt Crossbow

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've bought from guy4game many times. I've probably spent around $700-$800 USD. Bought a few lvl 378 boe gears and several amounts of gold and i'm about to buy some more from guy4game. They're amazing and extremely trust worthy.

    ReplyDelete