Guy4game Reviews

Online magazine for the Guy4game news&reviews. Specially offer the coupons and discount.Enjoy your game and save money at guy4gameguy4gameguy4game.blogspot.com.



Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Do you know a safe place to buy WOW Items?How about Buyboe.com ?

Do you know a safe place to buy WOW Items?How about Buyboe.com ?

Best Anaser:OMG, I really cann't recommend you buyboe.com.I recently purchased 100000 gold from Buyboe.com. It has been a terrible experience. It took a total of 3 days to get my complete order.That was very annoying. If you do wanna buy boe items for wow,I'd like to recommend to you a site which my friends recommend to me.


My friends recommend me a reliable place.Then we together bought wow gold and boe items many years there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It's totally safe to buy boe items&gold. Furthermore, I'm satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner! I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try.

Guy4Game is really a safe place to buy boe items for wow, they always send my boe gear about 2 hours or less.I have been waiting for Living Ember, I bought it from guy4game, I got it in 2 hours, wow!Friend, if you can also have a try.

Hope i'v helped, best of luck!

7 comments:

  1. I hope to make friends with you! Excellent answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will order from them again and if you are looking for a dependable seller please check these guys out you won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting for Living Ember*10 , I bought it from Guy4game, I got it in 2 hours, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd rate this as a brilliant experience, and as my first time buying boe items, I'd say it went perfectly.
    guy4game is just as good as you said,recommed

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m in favor of your answer~~Haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julia was efficient, kind, and quick to respond to my requests, in rating of a scale from 1 - 10, 10 being highest, i rate the service a 9 and her helpfulness a 9, if i was told that i may have to wait a while before i get my side of the agreement, i would have rate everything a 10. Many Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got my Living Ember*10 from this one
    http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraft-us/wow-items/?aid=1899

    they also provide me with BOE armors,weapons,mats,quest items,etc.I also love my Vial of the Sands from it.
    thx!

    ReplyDelete