Guy4game Reviews

Online magazine for the Guy4game news&reviews. Specially offer the coupons and discount.Enjoy your game and save money at guy4gameguy4gameguy4game.blogspot.com.



Thursday, August 4, 2011

Help!!! help urgent!!What is the fastest way to make runescape gold ingame?

Help!!! help urgent!!What is the fastest way to make runescape gold ingame?Hi, buddy. I find the best and easiest methods to get rs gold ingame:


1. First you need to log in to your runescape account.


2. Then go to the castle in Varrock


3. At the entrance there is guards, you can either kill them or you can wait for other people to kill them


4. The guards will drop grapes in pairs of 3 once in a while . Try to get your inventory full with grapes.


5. Once you have your invet. full go to the GE , and sell them. Make sure to lower the price to 590 or they probably wont sell


6. If you repeat this you will get up to 100k every 25 min or so


Honestly,these are just the basics of rs gold making. Sometimes I found it's kinda boring and hard for me to keep doing dailies and things like that. Actually, I have bought some rs gold for times because I didn't have much time really during my study. And it brought me a great of fun. Lol Fortunately, I didn't get hacked or banned by doing so.


http://www.guy4game.com/runescape-2/?aid=1899


Personally I think the reason why I didn't get caught is that I chose a reliable site to purchase it. If you are interested in, i would like to reommend u here.

No comments:

Post a Comment