Guy4game Reviews

Online magazine for the Guy4game news&reviews. Specially offer the coupons and discount.Enjoy your game and save money at guy4gameguy4gameguy4game.blogspot.com.



Friday, August 5, 2011

How much is it a month for rift and is it any good?

I never really been in the mmo scene but kinda always wanted to find a mmo I would like… never have just always got to bored and no I never got into wow. But because I can't find out any were else how much it is Im really just curious if its any good and how much.


Thank you for your replies.


RIFT has different rates depending on how long a period you purchase at a time.


1 month subscription costs 12.99 Euros


3 month subscription costs 32.97E, averaging at 10.99E a month.


6 month subscription costs 53.94E, averaging at 8.99E a month.


The game itself is beautiful, very well refined for such a young game. It's less "cartoony" than WoW, but has many of the same combat features and some similar classes.


It's great fun, and this is the game I have been waiting for to drag me away from my 5 year WoW-streak


My friends recommend me a trusted place. It's cheapest and safest! Then we together bought rift gold&leveling many times there.


http://www.guy4game.com/rift-us/?aid=1899


My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It's totally safe. Furthermore, I'm satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner!I trust it.

No comments:

Post a Comment