Guy4game Reviews

Online magazine for the Guy4game news&reviews. Specially offer the coupons and discount.Enjoy your game and save money at guy4gameguy4gameguy4game.blogspot.com.



Thursday, August 4, 2011

Help urgent!Is There Anyway I Could Buy Wow TCG Cards Directly From Their Website?

Q:Is There Anyway I Could Buy Wow TCG Cards Directly From Their Website?


Well,I really need Wow TCG Cards.It's better cheap&safe&fast!



A:Take it easy,friend!Yep, This site:


I always buy Wow gold. I used to search cheap wow gold site, and pay for 100k wow gold, but it is banned, the cheapest site is not reliable, and then i used more safe site, and many is safe then cheap.


http://www.guy4game.com/world-of-warcraft-us/wow-items/?aid=1899


they will send your code to your email, usually, i receive my code soon.


Quote from Guy4Game:


WOW Items 24 Hours Delivery Guarantee!


We use in-game mail system to do the delivery, so you don't have to transfer your character to other realms. We will try to finish your orders within 24 hours, if we failed to do so, you will be compensated with a coupon equals to 20% of the uncompleted part.



My friends recommend me a trusted place.Then we together bought wow gold and items many years there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It's totally safe. Furthermore, I'm satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner! I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try.




Hope i'v helped, best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment