Guy4game Reviews

Online magazine for the Guy4game news&reviews. Specially offer the coupons and discount.Enjoy your game and save money at guy4gameguy4gameguy4game.blogspot.com.



Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Can i buy runescape gold with prepaid visa cards?

Can i buy runescape gold with prepaid visa cards?

Sure ,you can.honestly,i have bought runescape gold with prepaid visa online many times with my friends.
My friends recommend me a trusted place. It's cheapest and safest! Then we together bought runescape gold many years there.
http://www.guy4game.com/runescape-2/?aid=1899
My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It’s totally safe. Furthermore, I’m satisfied with their sincere service and professional
manner!I trust it.
I bought 20m runescape gold and got bonus runescape gold for free! Excited!!!! Friend, if you can also have a try. Seize the chance!

Hope this helps! =)

13 comments:

  1. Really love this website, have only used it so far for buying gold. In total i've probably bought between $400-$500 worth of gold from this site. Deliveries have always been fast and the staff is EXCELLENT. I recommend this site to anyone, keep up the good work guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've bought from guy4game many times. I've probably spent around $250-$400 USD. Bought a few accounts and several amounts of gold and i'm about to buy some more from guy4game. They're amazing and extremely trust worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love guy4game and its the only site that i trust thx guy4game for all ur help ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. great place to shop!! would not shop anywhere else. =) will return for more

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delivery time was good , no issues at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great website! I have ordered lots of gold from it and it has always been fast and easy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Order 15M Great service very very Quick got my gold in under 10mins i would order AGAIN!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My friends and i all use them for runescape gold!Never had any probs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing service . recommend to all lookin for some fast cash:! woot 10m rs gold in like 10 minutes!~!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much. I bought 5m smooth easy transaction. Im very satisfied. All was well within 20 mins of my time. It was done so fast. ITs a great website and 100% legit. I recommend this website to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This site is amazing! I have purchased over $350 in accounts and runescape gold and have been easily assisted with helpful people in chat, and a quixk delivery on average around 5-10 minutes! thanks guy4game for eveything

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have used it for the last 3 years and have never had an issue with them A+++ service

    ReplyDelete