Guy4game Reviews

Online magazine for the Guy4game news&reviews. Specially offer the coupons and discount.Enjoy your game and save money at guy4gameguy4gameguy4game.blogspot.com.



Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Is Buyboe.com a Safe Place to Buy Boe Items?Or Guy4game?I wanna buy Spire of Scarlet Pain.

Is Buyboe.com a Safe Place to Buy Boe Items?Or Guy4game?I wanna buy Spire of Scarlet Pain.

i am going to buy Spire of Scarlet Pain, is Buyboe.com a safe website? have you ever bought from here? any advice is appreatiated(more info:Is Guy4game a Safe Site to buy Living Ember from?Or Buyboe.com?

Best Answer:

Terrible!OMG!I really cann't recommend you buyboe.com.I purchased Scales of Life from Buyboe. It has been a terrible experience. It took a total of 3 days to get my complete order. I was very annoying. If you do wanna buy Spire of Scarlet Pain ,I'd like to recommend to you a site which my friends recommend to me.

Wow! only 30 mins i receive my Spire of Scarlet Pain....amazing VERY NICE SERVICE !


My friends recommend me a reliable place.Then we together bought wow boe items and gold many years there. My information will never be abused or revealed to anyone else.It’s totally safe. Furthermore, I’m satisfied with their sincere service and professional manner! I trust it. Friend, if you can also have a try.


Guy4Game is a safe place to buy boe items for wow, they always send my boe items about an hours or less.
Hope i'v helped, best of luck!


You may also be intrested in...


2 comments:

  1. Awesome, just awesome!! Easy to pay. The person I chatted with was very good and very helpful. I was a skeptic but now I know guy4game is the real deal. Got my Spire of Scarlet Pain in less than 30 mins!! I will be shopping here again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used them and they are seriously the best. no joke. they deliver my Spire of Scarlet Pain within 30mins. also bought a couple of ilvl 378 boes.thx

    ReplyDelete